Publishers can post directly on Facebook by keeping 100% revenue
Facebook is launching its most elite outreach program for PUBLISHERS.
World’s most well-liked social platform will launch a new product called “Instant Articles” which will host content from publishers directly.
A long awaited action has been taken; as Facebook was known to be negotiating with publishers about terms of the deal for the last several months. At the time of launch, Instant Articles will be available on iPhone App, as it is designed for quick uploaders.
This service has been specially launched just to make Facebook’s experience faster and richer. People usually share their blogs and articles on Facebook mobile app. While, these stories take an average of eight seconds to load, but Instant Articles makes the reading experience as much as ten times faster than standard mobile web articles.
Instant Articles is designed in such a way that it get enhanced with many more features such as publishers can Zoom in and Explore high resolution photos by tilting their phone. Not enough, Published stories are scrolled with videos and individual can comment and like article in-line.
It has been designed to give publishers control over their stories, brand experience and monetization opportunities. Publishers can sell ads in their articles and keep the revenue as well. Publishers can also track data and traffic through comScore and other analytics tools.
Some prominent features of Instant Articles:
- Media partners will use their own publishing tools to create Instant Articles; Facebook’s system will then convert stories into the proper format for the Facebook app.
- Publishers can also add some multimedia elements to their stories, which include embedded tweets, YouTube videos, photos, images, videos and interactive graphics.
- Publications’ logos and a Facebook Page “follow” button will appear on top of every story. Optionally publishers can include authors’ and photographers’ Facebook photos in the presentation within the story.
- comScore will give Instant Article publishers full credit for traffic the stories generate on Facebook’s app.
- Facebook hopes to eventually roll out Instant Articles to any publisher that shares stories on Facebook.
- Facebook will allow publishers’ sponsored content — like the posts BuzzFeed creates for advertisers — to be uploaded into the system.
Read More : www.netkingtechnologies.com